It’s been almost half a decade since we’ve had the pleasure of a new album from Frank Ocean, but technically the long wait for Frank Ocean’s follow-up to Channel Orange is finally over. At around 5am GMT the singer released a brand new visual album titled Endless.
This was not the Boys Don’t Cry album we had all been anticipating, which is still expected to be released very soon, however this unorthodox visual album offers up 45 minutes of pure listening pleasure.
Frank has previously featured on tracks by the likes of Beyoncé, Kanye West, and Jay-Z, and unsurprisingly, his new visual album has numerous guest appearances throughout.
Among those included are James Blake, Sampha, Arca, Jazime Sullivan, the London Contemporary Orchestra and string arrangements by Radiohead guitarist Johnny Greenwood.
The video shows multiple Frank’s constructing a spiral staircase whilst wearing some pretty fresh clothes, and according to sources Mr Ocean is credited as creative director on the album and also plays the piano throughout.
The album is available via Apple Music here.
- Device Control
- At Your Best (You Are Love) (feat. James Blake, Jonny Greenwood, and the London Contemporary Orchestra)
- Alabama (feat. Sampha and Jazmine Sullivan)
- Mine (feat. Arca)
- Ambience 001: In A Certain Way
- Commes Des Garcons
- Ambience 002: Honeybaby
- Wither (feat. Alex G and Jazime Sullivan)
- Hubolts (feat. Jazmine Sullivan)
- In Here Somewhere
- Slide On Me (feat. Alex G)
- Deathwish (ASR)
- Rushes (feat. Alex G and Jazime Sullivan)
- Rushes To
- Higgs (feat. Alex G)